PDA

View Full Version : DI470

Custom Search

digicor
04-29-2009, 09:25 PM
NOW THE EFFIN DI 470 WILL COPY FROM DRAWER 1 & 2.
NOT 3 OR DOUBLE SIDE, WHEN IT SPITS OUT A CONFIG SHEET IT SAYS ITS JAMMED AT THE SEP CORONA, NOTHING IS THERE, I CANNOT PRINT FROMN F12 WITH OUT THE MYSTERY SEP CORONA JAM, WILL NOT PRINT FROM PRINT CONTROLLER WITH OUT MYSTERY SEP COR JAM,FROM ANY DRAWER.:confused: CUSTOMER COPIED 400 FROM DRAWER 1 NO PROB.
PULLS FROM THE BYPASS NO PROB????:confused:

brent
04-29-2009, 10:04 PM
first off I will ask a couple of dumb questions so we are on the same page. one have you initialized the machine? I have a 470 that would jam in the registration roller period. I initialized it and then it would work fine. I don't know if you could total clear it. I think a good initializaion should do it. secondly how is the power. if you have unstable power or in other words is there something else on this same circuit that comes on at certain times? I had a fridge on a circuit (not by my choice) and when the fridge kicked in. the copier went crazy. the problems you are experiencing are spuratic and not normal. let me know if this fixed it ok?

brent

digicor
04-30-2009, 12:52 PM
yes , ive done a re set (black button under gray cover) not a factory default reset(two gold pins touched together at power up restart)the machine is in the server room on its owne circut, i have changed upper/lower corona's/ e promm / i guess i will try the main circuit board.
could this be a relay??

brent
04-30-2009, 02:53 PM
without being there and actually seeing it jam it is hard to say. I have had these machines do some really crazy things. have you checked your registration clutch since that is close to the problem? is the paper just stopping. I would assume if it was getting physically stuck on the corona you would have told us. also the other day you said when you ran one copy just one at a time it would work ok. but multiple copys would jam? is this that same machine? if so I would look at clutches and then replace the pwb a. it is gotta be in there somewhere...

good luck

digicor
04-30-2009, 07:02 PM
hey thanks for the insight.
no the paper is not getting stuck, its just stopping, and it will make copies from the 1st and second drawer in multiples, but, it will not do more than one if you print to it, print from it internally, even when it spits out a config sheet, the sheet comes out, then it says its jammed.:eek:
yes this isw the same danm machine from the other day.I will change the a board and let know what happens. thanks for all the help.:cool:

Custom Search