PDA

View Full Version : 7145 scanner

Custom Search

smiley
05-04-2009, 08:51 AM
hi guys i try to install twain driver for konica minolta then when i try to use it from adobe photoshop i always say check box# and pasword. now im wondring where can i select the box #.any help will appricited.

tervel12
05-05-2009, 02:38 PM
You need to have the optional HD-103a installed to support the scan to HDD feature for this type of scanning. The machine comes standard with scan to email and ftp only.

smiley
05-06-2009, 07:02 AM
hi thanks for the replay mate i also have this hdd install in my machine i can store the ducument to the hdd but i cant pull it to my computer.

tervel12
05-06-2009, 03:04 PM
When you store the document at the copier, you should be entering a box number if you are selecting scan to hdd.

DocuSystems
05-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Can't remember exactly, but if it's like Bizhub 500, you can't retrieve the documents which are stored from the copy mode, you need to setup a one touch and store it in a box using the scan mode. Box # would be the box number when you created the box. Checking the KMBS site, however, I don't see a TWAIN Scanning Driver or TWAIN Scanning Utility, so possibly it's not a supported feature for this machine? Are you using a HDD Twain Driver from another model?

KonicaNet
05-17-2009, 01:51 AM
I don't recall exactly, but you do need the zeros like "0001" or "00001" for box number 1. On the copier you select scan to box or HDD and then enter the box number to save the scan to. You use scantrip or if they have a twain driver and enter the box number and password you used on the copier. We usually use "1" and "1" to make it simple, but you do need the zero's either on the copier or on the software, I forget where. I think you see them on the copier, and put whatever is shows on the computer.

Hope this helps.

smiley
05-17-2009, 02:34 AM
I don't recall exactly, but you do need the zeros like "0001" or "00001" for box number 1. On the copier you select scan to box or HDD and then enter the box number to save the scan to. You use scantrip or if they have a twain driver and enter the box number and password you used on the copier. We usually use "1" and "1" to make it simple, but you do need the zero's either on the copier or on the software, I forget where. I think you see them on the copier, and put whatever is shows on the computer.

Hope this helps.
thanks for the reply i hve already put the box no it start with a lot of zero and 1 at the end and also in computer.and it succesfuly transfer to my computer.
thanks again.:)

Custom Search