PDA

View Full Version : minolta di 550 C0B80

Custom Search

cosmin_mocanu
05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
i have a minolta di 550 whit finisher and after a couple a copies it cames whit the C0B80 err code. I don't have the finisher service manual. Acording to the service manual of the copier this code refers to a ,,shifting mechanis malfunction":confused::confused::confused::confused:. I supose it referes to the finisher mechanism. Does anyone have any idea or a finisher service manual.

Sorry for the bad english, and thank's in advance.
My e-mail adrees is cosmin_mocanu2003@yahoo.com

mo0651
05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
The code deals with the shift tray mechanism. the sensors, the motors,etc.
Check the shift tray itself and make sure it is seated and mounted correctly. If its not lined up it can cause you problems. Does this code pop all the time?:cool:

cosmin_mocanu
05-07-2009, 03:50 PM
most of the time it is this code. But before this my client sad that some times the copier was giving the worning that tha exit tray it is full whithout a reason (the finisher exit tray was allmost empty).

brent
05-07-2009, 07:10 PM
it is likely that the bottom tray is out of position. you actually have to take the top tray off. remove one screw and loose 3 screws and take the top cover off. and tighten all 4 screws that hold that tray in place. it is a possibility that the tray is out of position on the shelf. or in the gear train assy. if the tray came down too far. or was moved and is NOW crooked. you will have to straiten it. plus clean the sensors like the the other reply suggested. also one last thing in the exit tray says it is full then minolta said it could possibly be a pwb c in the copier itself. let us know how you did on this.

brent

mo0651
05-07-2009, 09:44 PM
If the code resets and comes back every now and then its probably tray alignment. If its a constant error then think boards.:cool:

Custom Search