PDA

View Full Version : Firmware for BIZ 163/211 & Procedure

Custom Search

abilashvk
05-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Hai ALL,
Does any one have the firmware and the procedure to perform upgrade of BIZHUB 163,211 and also regarding BIZHUB 162/210. thanks

DadO
05-08-2009, 08:10 AM
If machine is working fine, leave it that way ;). If u think that u have a firmware error, u would be wrong 98% :)

Blenk
05-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I agree with DadO, never had to do anything with firmware on this range of machine.. what is the fault? you might be jumping the gun a bit!

abilashvk
05-17-2009, 04:28 AM
I agree totally with both of you.I only asked because,some biz 163,211 display goes blank or just a dark band on display.For that we have to replace the PWB-MFCB and also some machine will just work as copier, not as printer or TWAIN.Some MFCB get finished while first connection with a PC itself while installation(may not have proper Ground or something on USB part of PC).if atleast half of this problem can be cured if possible by a firmware ,also if possible, then that is better.I suspect it is failing to recollect or load its own OS (or what ever program in its flashRAM). AM AWAITING ALL YOU SENIOR GUYS VALLUABLE INPUTS & THOUGHTS .Sorry for late responce,Also above described problems are not so commen

Custom Search