PDA

View Full Version : konica 7272

Custom Search

Downunder
05-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Double-siding...intermittanly paper wrapping around drum, ends up in the cleaning blade area. Have played around with the DC sep settings. Default is 112 --- have put up o 140, fixed somewhat, but would still like it to be more reliable. New decurling roller etc. New paper, albeit I suspect this is the problem. A4R works fine, A3 jams as above. any suggestions greatly appreciated. Latest firmware actioned. Drum pick-off solonoid, etc working ok. Basics all done........

cosmin_mocanu
05-08-2009, 06:25 PM
check the separation corona. The transfer corona has 2 wires: One for the transfer of the toner from the drum, and the other one is for separation of the paper from the drum. Other posibile couse of your trouble is an electriostatic charge of the paper before it comes in the drum / transfer areea. I strongly do not recomand increasing the separation, transfer, charging or any other potential becouse it is not a solution to fix the problem, it is just a delay of the real problem and it will come back and posibile even worse, or whith anoder part degemed ( after a while ). Check the contacts of the separation corona, the corona whire and the drum grounding.

Soryy for the bad english. I hope you got the mesage.
good luck

dogsbody
05-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Also replace your drum claws, I did replaced the transfer/separation corona among other things but it was the drum claws that fuxed it for me.

Cheers.

liuping
05-09-2009, 02:58 PM
The friend has ISWTrns version 4.0 this software
And 7272 firmware
Some friends to me
thank
E-mail: yjguliu2009@sina.com

kink#2
05-09-2009, 10:47 PM
If all else failes, change paper type to color in the tray i & 2.

langelot
05-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Likely problem is drum separation claws or mechanism. Take them out and scotch-bright the fulcrum shaft nice and shiny. Replace the claws if at all possible. If this machine was ever dumping toner, chances are, that some of it likely got into the solenoid. Dissassemble solenoid and solenoid plunger - air blow out clean then dry clean with a dust rag and precision tool. Reassemble and with the unit out, check functionality of all three claws/fingers by manually activating the solenoid (precision tool will work nicely if you have trouble with fingertip - all three claws should move up down in unisson without the slightest hesitation or drag. If you have any trouble try pressurizing the loops on the return springs or alternatively cleaning them with solvent.

Once you are satisfied that all is working properly, reseat in drum carriage and add drum, etc.

If you are still having issues, print out your adjustment list in 36 mode and compare the charge setting (in particular separation values) to check against facory defaults (which should be listed) to get an idea if an other tech screwed around with those. If that's the case, return to default settings.

Good luck,

Langelot

mdelacruz
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
The friend has ISWTrns version 4.0 this software
And 7272 firmware
Some friends to me
thank
E-mail: yjguliu2009@sina.com
can you please send me the link for iswtrns i cant find these
software anywhere in the web. i would appreciate it thanks

Custom Search