PDA

View Full Version : Color Consumable Reminder

Custom Search

copiertechFC030
05-09-2009, 06:31 PM
First Post, I was wondering if anyone has tried setting the consumable reminder to off in System 2 on KM color copiers. It says it will disable the IU life, fuser and transfer belt message. Has anyone tried this instead of resetting the chips?

mascan42
05-09-2009, 10:33 PM
No, this will only disable the full-screen warning message. The units will still run out at the scheduled time.

kingarthur
05-11-2009, 11:50 AM
I think that if you turn off the reminder, you will get no warning that the toner is about to run out. the m/c will just stop dead

mo0651
05-11-2009, 02:37 PM
You must turn Iu life stop Off also. These things run 4 ever. We've had a black Iu saying the warning for over a year. If you see a quality problem run stabilization. Change them if it becomes to frequent.:cool:

Vesigoth
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
You must turn Iu life stop Off also. These things run 4 ever. We've had a black Iu saying the warning for over a year. If you see a quality problem run stabilization. Change them if it becomes to frequent.:cool:
hey man. how you doing ? my name is Steve. Saw post. I tried to find how to turn IU life stop to OFF & couldn't. Where is it ? Is it in dip/soft switches or what ? help me out please. hubs c350, c351 & such

copiertechFC030
05-13-2009, 03:51 AM
Hey Steve, just access the tech rep mode, then press stop,0,clear. Then select IU life setting and set iu life stop to off. The exact terms may be a little off but I am doing this from memory. I hope this helps.

Custom Search