PDA

View Full Version : DF604 Original Size Not Detected/Place Original On Glass message

Custom Search

Toefur
05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Guys, I got a DF604 on A KM 600. It scans the original 8x11/8x11R and says "original size not detected please place original on glass" Ive done the auto size adjustment with the same result. Its only 8x11 and 8x11R that trip this problem. Ledger and Legal both work fine. Ive looked through KM's SSD site and havent found anything but a extranous light TSB which I performed just for the hell of it.

Thanks,
Toe

ebm
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Guys, I got a DF604 on A KM 600. It scans the original 8x11/8x11R and says "original size not detected please place original on glass" Ive done the auto size adjustment with the same result. Its only 8x11 and 8x11R that trip this problem. Ledger and Legal both work fine. Ive looked through KM's SSD site and havent found anything but a extranous light TSB which I performed just for the hell of it.

Thanks,
Toe

I had problems w/ADF size sensors that were affected by overhead lighting or sunlight if the machine is located near a window. Turn off the lights over the machine or close window shades and try to see if this helps. Sometimes just moving the machine a few inches left or right helps if this is the problem. Also, had a machine that worked for 2 years in the same spot until the maintenance dept replaced the flourescent light bulbs in the room.

Custom Search