PDA

View Full Version : MINOLTA Di 2510/3010

Custom Search

KHAN
05-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Hello friends I need help? Mu Di 3010 show ERROR MISS FEED DETECTED, OPEN RIGHT DOOR REMOVE PAPER.
This ERROR comes when i trun On my copier,even if there is no jam occored, I check all the sensors ,conectors,
When i open the right cover and close it back,also trun off the MAIN Power and trun On back the Copier become ready and works fine all day, but if i trun it OFF the ERROR comes back,then i switched it Off and On again for work.
Please need help?PLEASE

fixthecopier
05-15-2009, 11:26 AM
It sounds like a loose or broken wire, If I were going to change something to see if it will quick fix it , I would change the "A" board on the machine. If that does not change things I would start tracing the wires back from the photocell at the jam point. Is the jam point the reg roller? You did not say.

KHAN
05-16-2009, 03:42 AM
Thanks for help,there is no jam,even in the morning when i Trun on the copier it show the same ERROR, I just Trun it OFF oan ON ,and start work,I also thinking to change the MAIN BOARD today and let you know,
THANKS.

It sounds like a loose or broken wire, If I were going to change something to see if it will quick fix it , I would change the "A" board on the machine. If that does not change things I would start tracing the wires back from the photocell at the jam point. Is the jam point the reg roller? You did not say.

Custom Search