PDA

View Full Version : error code C- D251 bizhub C451

Custom Search

Zilviux
05-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Hello on C451 apears error code C- D251 i turn off and on main switch but it also apears.
What is solution?

tech51
05-19-2009, 07:17 PM
The way to re set fault codes (except fuser errors) is to leave the machine on and open and close the front door. This may clear it for you.

Zilviux
05-20-2009, 08:38 AM
hello i try it but it doesn't help, also try to instaliation do CLEAR DATA and CLEAR problem in service meniu but also doesn't help :(

Zilviux
05-20-2009, 09:02 AM
ok found it :) it was set JPEG UNIT which wasn't installed :)

fjavaid
01-05-2015, 09:05 AM
ok found it :) it was set JPEG UNIT which wasn't installed :)

Hi Zilviux,

Glad that you managed to fix your problem ... I am having same issue, after transportation of machine from one location to another ...

Can you please tell me in simple words what you did to fix this code ?

Where is the JPEG unit ? how do i set it ? everything was working before shipping but apparently its not installed any more after shipping ...

hotfuser
01-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi Zilviux,

Glad that you managed to fix your problem ... I am having same issue, after transportation of machine from one location to another ...

Can you please tell me in simple words what you did to fix this code ?

Where is the JPEG unit ? how do i set it ? everything was working before shipping but apparently its not installed any more after shipping ...

The JPEG board (Scan Accelerator Kit) is not initializing due to the Fax board (FK-502) being installed in the wrong slot of the PCI board.
Install the Fax board (FK-502) into the rear slot of the PCI board.

this could also be the problem.

fjavaid
01-05-2015, 02:54 PM
The JPEG board (Scan Accelerator Kit) is not initializing due to the Fax board (FK-502) being installed in the wrong slot of the PCI board.
Install the Fax board (FK-502) into the rear slot of the PCI board.

this could also be the problem.

Thank you so much hotfuser ... Your suggestion helped tonnes... I have fixed the problem ...

What I did was open one of the side covers where these cards are located and unscrew the fax board and pulled it out and then pushed it back in again ... Due to rough shipping it probably got little loose or not sure what on earth happened to it during shipping but the trick worked and machine got rid of that code without even doing a trouble reset ...

Greatly appreciate the direction given...

Custom Search