PDA

View Full Version : 7065 missinchronisation

Custom Search

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 07:35 AM
well first of all when i copy the printed page has 3 cm white margin on the top and onother 3 on the right like you moved the prototype 3 cm left and down on the glass! the other thing that concerns me is that when it goes to finisher after geting out the oven it jams at the end of the first tranfer !

i don't know how to get to the service menu so i can adjust it ! i beleave that there must be an adjustment print or something stored so it can check it self right ?
and if any one of you has the service manual for that machine so i can check the finisher !
athanasios.kourpetis@gmail.com

thanks in advance

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 08:46 AM
well i am ok with the finisher ! the rollers at that point had to be cleaned !

but how can i adjust the scaner ?

what ever i print is moved on the print surface 3cm to the left and 3cm down, leaving a 3cm thick margin to the top and to the right side !

please help !

pepper38_cnd
05-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Is this a print issue or a scan issue? Does the same misalignment happen from every tray? Does this happen from both the feeder and the glass? Are you a Technician?

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 11:50 AM
yes it does do it for any kind of tray i use

it does it if i scan from the glass

it does it when i scan from RDF

no i am not a technitian and there is noone that can fix Konica 7065 on the island, and i really need a help here !

i don't know if it is on printing and that is what i want to test by printing ( if there are ) some calibration pages stored.

probably there is a calibration opion right ?

i read the service manual but to the adjustment part i don't see anything helpfull !

if you could please help me i would be thankfoul !

pepper38_cnd
05-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Ok you came to the right place! I'm sure some one here can help you. Now if I understand correctly your image is off center both lead to trail and side to side by the same amount 3cm. If it were only lead to trail I would say clean the reg sensor and or replace the Reg clutch. But being off the same amount in two directions is a bit puzzling to me. Was this machine working and just suddenly started doing this? Or did this happen after moving the machine?

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 12:21 PM
as far as i know it jammed and when the unjammed it it started doing that ! i don't know what the did to it . if the moved it or something but the told me that the didn't ! do you have something in mind ?

pepper38_cnd
05-21-2009, 12:30 PM
You said you have a Service manual can you go into 36 Mode and print out test pattern No16 it is on page 6-78 to 6-84 of my service manual. That Test Pattern will determine if the problem is with the print engine or the scanner. If that pattern prints correctly your issue may be Optical or at least scanner related.

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
well if the goal was tou see vertical lines to frame lines around the A4 page it din't, i still have ftom 2 sides a margin. only this time they decreased to 4mm and 1cm each.:confused:

pepper38_cnd
05-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Well considering you are using A4 and here in Canada we do that with 11X17 Ledger 4mm and 1cm may not be that far out for the test pattern I'm really not sure. maybe some of the European Techs can jump in and help with that? But If we go under the assumption that the test pattern is ok then I would check the optics and make sure everthing is moving propperly that the second mirror is'nt hung up. Being that far out I would suspect a machanical issue rather than an electronic adjustment.

kourpetis.athanasios
05-21-2009, 01:08 PM
thank you for your help, i'll give it a try and see what will hapent !

Custom Search