PDA

View Full Version : 7022 / ip 422 firmware

Custom Search

a_neb
05-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error from the "ip 422 module"
Object Not Found

The requested URL '/main.htm' was not found on the RomPager server.

I'm looking for the firmware file as referenced by the service manual, but it doesn't seem available for download from konica's website, and i've called their helpdesk in australia and they tried to redirect me to a paid service center for $300!

Poor form Konica! Keep the techs happy and they'll make more easy, high profit sales for you than any sales person...

Thanks everyone,
Ben.

pepper38_cnd
05-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Are you having a problem with the IP or just a problem accessing it with the web browser? If the problem is accessing it have you tried another web browser, something other than ie? If you need IP firmware email me I'll send it to you info@iuresets.com

ehrgeiz
03-11-2013, 01:29 PM
hi there,

i have the same problem on my 7130 since this morning. i had chanced the IP of the SMTP Server for Scan2Print and saved the settings. Since this i wasN#t able anymore to ping the device. After some off/on restarts i can ping the IP-422 again but can't connect via web browser. I get the message:

Object Not Found
The requested URL '/main.htm' was not found on the RomPager server.
Return to last page

Can you help me please?

//edit
after a few trys again and one access to the service menu (2+5) i'm able to access the webinterface again - scan2mail also works again perfectly!
i see this information in webinterface:

ROM Version
6.31A

is this version ok?

JustManuals
03-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I can get the firmware, but it isn't free but nothing like what they want to charge you.

Email me if interested at paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search