PDA

View Full Version : Di-3510 with FN-117, C0BA0

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Di-3510 with FN-117, C0BA0

Machine comes to ready, finisher initializes normal. Copying is possible however as soon as the lower finisher tray is needed elevator moves up, actuates upper limit switch S3-FN and gives than after a short while service code C0BA0. The same happens when using the testmode, elevator moves up until the limit switch actuates than the C0BA0 pops up. If limit switch is manually actuated during moving up also the same code comes shows.

Have no experience with this finisher at all and no other machine to compare functions or swap parts.

Any ideas please?

fixthecopier
06-01-2009, 11:37 AM
I am sorry . but this will be no help at all. We got a contract about 4 years ago that consisted of about 300 machines in that class. Konica also sent us a pallet full of elevators for that finisher for free. This tells me they expected a problem, I have had some do what you are describing, but when I could not fix it, I changed it out. It must be a timing issue. You might try watching with the cover off and actuate the photocells manually. Good Luck

Hansoon
06-01-2009, 02:05 PM
OK now everything is working, one of the bins wasn't sitting right.
However, now there's a new problem. If the lower bin is used than the exit gate is not opening. With all the other bins the gate works fine. Any idea please?

Hans

fixthecopier
06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
I was going to mention about the trays not being secure , I get that one all the time. As for the other issue, did you set the upper and lower bin in the user choice on page 4 or 5.

Custom Search