PDA

View Full Version : Overlay files

Custom Search

2kadmin
06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
ok, this is my first post.. We have just taken delivery of a C353 machine and on the whole are very pleased!

The problem that I have is, I would like to overlay our letter head on the first page, then using the overlay alone duplex, and print terms and conditions on the back of the first page with all other pages printed in simplex, without any overlay.

Hope this all makes sense, and suggestions are welcome.

Specilist KVN
06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
ok, this is my first post.. We have just taken delivery of a C353 machine and on the whole are very pleased!

The problem that I have is, I would like to overlay our letter head on the first page, then using the overlay alone duplex, and print terms and conditions on the back of the first page with all other pages printed in simplex, without any overlay.

Hope this all makes sense, and suggestions are welcome.

WOA!

It sounds complicated at first....

You can create an overlay file in the driver by using the letterhead and then loading it into the driver. In therre you can specify where that overlay goes and how the content is printed over it.
It will take a few tries to get it right,m but once you have it it will be saved.

then by using the "per pages" setting you can specify what pages print where and from what tray.

This also will take a bit of practice, but after you have done it/figured out how it works, you can use it for many situations like this.

Custom Search