PDA

View Full Version : Monilta Di551 - print/scan/email

Custom Search

kuby
06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Customer wants to have this setup to scan and print and to do email. What do I need or need to do to set this up. I see the setting for email and IP address. It looks like it has a network card, do not know if it is hot. (not on a network, and have not been back with my computer to see if it works) What do I look for, Thanks
Ronald

DonEMeyers
06-01-2009, 10:50 PM
You will need to install a Pi6500e Fiery controller to do what you want.

The nic on the machine is for the WEB interface.

buster68
06-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Along with that Pi6500e you will need the PS3 Scan kit with a Hard Disk Drive.

TheOwl
06-03-2009, 12:21 AM
You will find that there should be 2 network cards on this machine if you already have a controller installed.

One on the left hand side of the machine for machine diagnostics, address book, tandem printing etc. (possibly covered by a silver sticker)

One on the rear of the machine on a separate box so to speak.

The one on the rear of the machine is the one that you need to use. When you say scan, print and EMAIL, what are you looking for with the email side of things?

If you already have the controller installed, then push the button that scrolls through your copier modes until you get to print. You should then be able to get to the controller menu from there.

kuby
06-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone have the part numbers for these kits, or have these kits and what I need to set it up.

Thanks

Custom Search