PDA

View Full Version : BizHub 600 vs Outlook

Custom Search

crbeaufla
06-02-2009, 02:58 PM
This is strange, it seems to be on the application side moreso than the machine side.

Some user's emails do not print the text of their message. We are using outlook 2007 on an exchange 2007 server.

Problem has been intermitant, however it seems to be effecting more people each day.

For example, I printed an email conversation to the biz hub. My text is blank even though I see the header wtih my name, and my co-workers email is fine.

If I print to any HP there is no issue, and if I paste the document to a txt document, there is no issue. If I paste to work the setting is kept.

crbeaufla
06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Current money is on driver issue. I printed to another site and from the PDF in my box I can see that it printed fine.

crbeaufla
06-02-2009, 06:21 PM
No dice loaded the driver from the other machine and it did not change anything. I also instaleld the printer locally rather than on the spooler and printed to both... only the one in IT fails to print all of the email text. The one at another site is printing just fine.

Must be some setting burried somewhere in that machine.

crbeaufla
06-03-2009, 03:49 PM
So in frustration I tear appart every setting on the machine and find it is idential to the other ones.... I then reboot and come back in the monring.

It is working for now!

I'm not sure if the driver needed a while to repopulate or if all it needed was a reboot. I'm use to the drivers populating within a few mintues.... not sure what the real fix was.

konisolver
06-03-2009, 04:28 PM
One of the issues with 2007 outlook is the new font it uses as standard "calibri." On the print driver make sure to "uncheck use printer fonts," I had a similar issue with bizhubs 420/500 of not printing the text.

crbeaufla
06-04-2009, 04:33 AM
^^ I've done that just in case. I can see where that would be an issue.

Custom Search