PDA

View Full Version : Muratec MFX-1330 compatibility with other brands

Custom Search

mrwho
06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Hello there, guys and gals.

As I posted in this other thread (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/21302-bizhub-130f-network-card.html), I need a network card for a Konica Minolta bizhub 130f. I'd like to know if the parts from Muratec are compatible with the KM machine.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Cheers!

KyoceraChris
06-09-2009, 11:17 PM
even tho they may look similar to some other brands, muratec is muratec.. the only other name im aware of that they were also sold under is imagistics and maybe some other off brands.. need any support let me know..

mrwho
06-10-2009, 12:54 AM
even tho they may look similar to some other brands, muratec is muratec.. the only other name im aware of that they were also sold under is imagistics and maybe some other off brands.. need any support let me know..

Well, I know for a fact that the Konica Minolta bizhub 130f is a rebranded Muratec. I just need a network card to go with it. Just wondering about the possible compatibility of Muratec parts with the Konica Minolta machine.

KyoceraChris
06-10-2009, 05:36 PM
i dont see why it would have an problems, i have interchanged the imagistics parts and supplys with muratec...

mrwho
06-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I'll see what we can get.

Cheers! :)

Custom Search