PDA

View Full Version : bizhub pro C6501

Custom Search

gamalmehdar
06-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Hallow my friends
I need help for print from bizhub c6501 with ic 305 .
How can use the perfect binding finisher to print the books from pc in windows xp? is there any settings

random
06-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Hallow my friends
I need help for print from bizhub c6501 with ic 305 .
How can use the perfect binding finisher to print the books from pc in windows xp? is there any settings

Under layout srcoll to the bottom of the window and choose booklet. There is a booket making wizard.

gamalmehdar
06-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Under layout srcoll to the bottom of the window and choose booklet. There is a booket making wizard.

but from where i can chose the cover paper tray

random
06-08-2009, 05:14 AM

The wizard should step you thru all this. Otherwise in mixed media.

Specilist KVN
06-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Select cover in the booklet wizard and new options appear.

You can select to print on the cover as part of the book or select the PB Cover tray AFTER you select the cover as an insert.

If you do not see the booklet wizard, it is more complicated, but you should update your fiery to the latest version.

:cool:

gamalmehdar
06-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Select cover in the booklet wizard and new options appear.

You can select to print on the cover as part of the book or select the PB Cover tray AFTER you select the cover as an insert.

If you do not see the booklet wizard, it is more complicated, but you should update your fiery to the latest version.

:cool:

what about the scaner
scan to smb ? the jop in the copier screen show complete but the file not coming to pc

Specilist KVN
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
what about the scaner
scan to smb ? the jop in the copier screen show complete but the file not coming to pc

San to SMB is NOT support on that model due to the Feiry.

Use Fiery Remote Scan, use the TWAIN interface from within Acrobat to create a mulit page PDF file.

gamalmehdar
06-11-2009, 09:46 AM
when i chose the senter staple with the document sise A4 and the paper size A4 ? but the A4 size is not effect . and its ask the 8.5x11 paper.
why? and how can chang that to print booklet with senter staple on A4
THANKS

Specilist KVN
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
when i chose the senter staple with the document sise A4 and the paper size A4 ? but the A4 size is not effect . and its ask the 8.5x11 paper.
why? and how can chang that to print booklet with senter staple on A4
THANKS

In the Feiry is a setting for the server... turn OFF convert paper sizes.

This is the server setup and you will need to reboot the server.

Custom Search