PDA

View Full Version : KM c250p if someone know!

Custom Search

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
On bizhub c250p network settings via admin mode is not accessible, please is there any shortcut via jig softwer(laptop) to access network settings. Thanks...:p

mrwho
06-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Yes there is. It uses the serial port of the machine, so you must have a PC with a 9 pin RS232 (serial) connector and, if I'm not mistaken, a null-modem cable (look up on google if you need to know what it is).

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Yes there is. It uses the serial port of the machine, so you must have a PC with a 9 pin RS232 (serial) connector and, if I'm not mistaken, a null-modem cable (look up on google if you need to know what it is).
Thanks Mrwho.
I have all of that and I connect with laptop (jig) to printer but I dont know where to find network settings. Must be some shortcut? I know only stop 00 stop 01, but there are no network settings...

mrwho
06-08-2009, 12:14 PM
For the network settings, you don't need to enter that mode. You must go into administrator settings, then on the lower left side of the virtual touch screen you should have the network settings.

Keep in mind that, once the machine is turned on, you must wait some time until the network card is ready and the button shows up - so it's perfectly normal that you can't find it right away because you have just turned the machine on.

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 12:34 PM
For the network settings, you don't need to enter that mode. You must go into administrator settings, then on the lower left side of the virtual touch screen you should have the network settings.

Keep in mind that, once the machine is turned on, you must wait some time until the network card is ready and the button shows up - so it's perfectly normal that you can't find it right away because you have just turned the machine on.

When I go into admin mode and type password I can see on screen network settings but I can not access ( error light), yes I know that I have to wait some time until network is redy but I wait for 2-3 hours and nothing. And when I connect with laptop JIG Software(Utility/details/stop 00 stop 01) I can not find where is network settings...Please if someone know what to do...

mrwho
06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Well, the easiest thing I can think off right now is for you to update the firmware to the latest version.

Failing that, you'd probably have a failed main board, although I would try anything (memory reset, total clear, etc) before changing the board, to see how that would go.

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Well, the easiest thing I can think off right now is for you to update the firmware to the latest version.

Failing that, you'd probably have a failed main board, although I would try anything (memory reset, total clear, etc) before changing the board, to see how that would go.

Thank you Mrwho.I will try something:confused:...

Custom Search