PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access network settings c250p.

Custom Search

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 10:39 AM
When I try access via admin mode I got error light and can not access to the network settings, Please is there any way to access network settings other than via control panel?
Image controller is set on 0, but no access to network settings and I can not see IP adress. Please help.
Thanks...:confused:

Wynard
06-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Well, update the firmware if you know how to do it. Sounds like the machine got corrupted one way or another and updating the firmware usually fixes these things.

nmilisic
06-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, update the firmware if you know how to do it. Sounds like the machine got corrupted one way or another and updating the firmware usually fixes these things.

Thanks, I have find some post about update the firmware and I will try, any advice will be cool...

ni311
06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Be careful that after restart, the network setting button is missing. It takes a while until the network button appear under administrator settings -> system settings -> network settings. This delay is taking place due to the different period of time that is needed to boot up the network card.

nmilisic
06-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Be careful that after restart, the network setting button is missing. It takes a while until the network button appear under administrator settings -> system settings -> network settings. This delay is taking place due to the different period of time that is needed to boot up the network card.

OK, thanks.

Custom Search