PDA

View Full Version : C6500 error after changing the cyan drum

Custom Search

drodas78
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi. One day after replacing the cyan drum unit I have the print error that you can see in the attached file. The red arrows show the error. I think that the drum is not well cleaned by the blade and it is repeating the image that just print. This is a new drum unit and I want to be sure before change it again that it is a drum unit problem. Any ideas? Can I change the cleaning blade of the previous drum to this one? Is in fact a bad cleaning blade or the whole unit drum is defective? Some one has have this problem before?

Thank you for your help.

pspahr
06-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Not sure how familiar you are with this machine so don't get upset at this suggestion: When installing the Cyan drum did you remove the red screws (one front and one rear) that hold the cleaning blade away from the drum?

drodas78
06-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh!!! I'm familiar with the machine. I have changed drum units several times but when changing the cyan drum unit, I was in a hurry because of a trip and I forgot to remove the screws. My fault. I wrote here before going to the machine and I'm glad for doing it. Thank you for answer. This forum is great!

Custom Search