PDA

View Full Version : DI470

Custom Search

RSCA
06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
I've been servicing this machine mostly as a favor to this customer. They just bought a print controller and NIC on e-bay. They will pay me to install to the machine and do the network config themselves. Where do I go in the machine to do IP settings? I have a di620 manual but don't see anything under tech rep or user choice modes. Thanks.

joneze
06-10-2009, 06:36 PM
I've been servicing this machine mostly as a favor to this customer. They just bought a print controller and NIC on e-bay. They will pay me to install to the machine and do the network config themselves. Where do I go in the machine to do IP settings? I have a di620 manual but don't see anything under tech rep or user choice modes. Thanks.

Hi,

If i remember correctly network settings should be in Admin settings. If not wait for the machine to print its config page (can take a while on them). Check the current nic IP hook up your laptop with crossover cable assign laptop an IP address in range of copier browse to the copiers IP address and chagne the IP in network setting of the web interface.

Hope this helps

TheOwl
06-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Don't forget to change you Peripheral Mode in 'Tech. Rep Mode' to suit the controller that you are using.

Custom Search