PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub c350 question

Custom Search

scooter
01-02-2007, 07:42 PM
We have fuzzy printing in the middle of our page. 3" wide aprox. and the whole lenght of 17"
I changed the image transfer roller and the fusing unit,(because it was needed) and that made no difference.
Does anyone have an idea what i should do/

Thanks for your help

Skye

wagon
01-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Your LED arrays are probably dirty - clean them with the provided stick and if that does not fix it entirely clean the leds with a slightly damp (water) cloth.

KEndall.

pepper38_cnd
01-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Malfunctioning paper loop sensor PC4, Repair or replace sensor

dbrownlee
01-03-2007, 01:28 PM
You might want to try making copies in single colors, one at a time (CMYK.) That can narrow the problem down to imaging unit, LED array, etc. I have had to change the LED array- according to tech support, it is not unusual after 500K. If it does it on all colors, I would look at the image transfer belt.

CMB
01-03-2007, 05:19 PM
run halftone test patterns for all 4 colors at about 128% density and try and narrow it down to which image unit- if it is a image unit. also try cleaning the led's.

fixerboy
01-15-2007, 04:41 PM
We have fuzzy printing in the middle of our page. 3" wide aprox. and the whole lenght of 17"
I changed the image transfer roller and the fusing unit,(because it was needed) and that made no difference.
Does anyone have an idea what i should do/

Thanks for your help

Skye

change the transfer belt ,also check each IU unit run each color

Custom Search