PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350 Laser Replacement and Registration

Custom Search

EDSNOW
06-12-2009, 03:42 AM
I am hoping to get some input on adjusting the registration after replacing the laser assembly on a Bizhub 350. I know there are some adjustments to
make in the Tech Rep mode related to the scanner and printer sections.
How much tolerance can one expect to get ? 3-5 mm lead and trail edge and side registration? What adjustment(s) might be required when using the doc feeder for registration?
Thanks very much.
Ed

copytechman
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM
To be honest, I replaced one of those a while back and didn't make any supplementary adjustments. I just installed it and tried it and it was good.. thats not to say there arent any, there are (apparently) shims for under the laser unit to adj it's height/angle, also as to electronic adjustments.. I never touched em.. Havent heard a word from the customer since.. all is well!

Regards!
A.

EDSNOW
06-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the response.
I appreciate.

EDSNOW
06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
The registration issue is with the machine and nothing to do with the laser
replacement. I noted that the registration can wander anywhere fom .5 to .75 of an inch from any of the paper sources during a multicopy run.
I suspect registration clutch or roller / bearings as the issue. As this is a third party installation I await Konica to send me whatever they think necessary to resolve the problem. If anyone has more input please feel free to pass on.
Thanks
ED

Custom Search