PDA

View Full Version : konica 7145 toner replenish.

Custom Search

smiley
06-16-2009, 09:06 AM
hi guys.after the machine adds toner toner it got a black background in copy it means it is over toner then i made a few black copy and the over toner dis apear now the copy is ok after 6 or 7 copies made again the machine adds toner.and again it became over tone again any body can help me how to stop the machine from adding toner.please.iv'e change the dev unit and toner box at the back of the machine i claen the sensor on the drum munit facing the drum surface.i dont know what to do next.please :confused:

pepper38_cnd
06-16-2009, 12:57 PM
If you look at your L Detect value what is it? If you have changed dev units and developer and L Detect performed correctly without failing ( no errors). I would try changing the Charge Corona assy. Also when doing a dev change it is always a good idea to clean out the toner recycle auger area just to ensure that your not augering in recycled toner during L detect adjustment.

smiley
06-17-2009, 04:43 AM
my friend thanks for the reply.now my machine work fine.i change drum unit with dev unit and try L detec the result is now 52 great result.thank you soo much:)

Custom Search