PDA

View Full Version : ? Sharp ARM450/ Imagistic 4510

Custom Search

jpcopy
01-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Imagistic 4510/ Sharp AR-M 450
Why want the machine do saddlestitch one to one? I'm talking about when you have a 8 1/2 X 11 pamphlet(booklet) and run it thru the doc with saddlestitch selected and 2 sided selected in the direction of letter R and the letter R tray selected the machine either wants to enlarge or reduce the image. with saddlestitch off it works find. Neither the sharp or imagistic manuals tells if you can or can't do this but it seem to me that you should be able to. Am I missing a setting or is it that this machine just won't do one to one two sided saddlestitch. Does all other saddlestitch operations great Any help PLEASE

bilyahn
01-29-2007, 11:15 PM
When you select the saddle stitch/pamplet copy. on the screen there should be an auto image that shows up in the bottom right corner. If you highlite this it will automatically resize the image to the paper that is selected.

mkinkley
01-29-2007, 11:27 PM
1.I need the user manual and the technical maanual for the above copier.

2.Also any tips on networking with the windows 2003 server. i have set ip adress but nertwork computers do not recognize (no response top ping)

3. tips on scanning / scanning set up to send automatically to doc folder

Thanks

Mike

jpcopy
01-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Mike
you need to repost under new topic in copier forum

blackcat4866
08-23-2007, 12:54 PM
I know this is confusing. I really bugged me at first.
The 8 1/2 x 11 pamphet originals that you describe are probably (2) statement sized originals that are laid out 2-up. The copier wants its originals 1-up, so its seeing your 2-up statement as a 1-up Letter R and trying to reduce and rotate the image.
Copiers these days are too damn smart for thier own good.
You have a couple of choices here:
1) You can cut up your original booklet into 1-up statement originals.
2) You can scan your originals OC (off the glass) with page separation turned on, and original size set to statement.
3) The easiest choice: just copy the pages duplex 100% and staple them yourself.

jpcopy
08-23-2007, 10:40 PM
well, we just had to learn to sell around it. The toshiba 550/650 will do it, so we were just wondering why we couldn't get the sharp to do it. the sharp makes better photo than the toshiba.
thanks for the reply

Custom Search