PDA

View Full Version : biz 600 KM logo at start up

Custom Search

masterteknicion
06-19-2009, 03:16 AM
I have a biz 600 that is displaying the KM logo only and does nothing else.
I have replace the system control board
I have also replace the nvram, and no luck.
I have put vers. 10 on it to start with on new cf cards as well. Then flashed it to vers. 17, then 20 and then 31.
Disconnected the hdd.

After all that it is still showing the logo.

Any help would be appreciated.

masterteknicion
06-19-2009, 03:18 AM
I have also replace the scanner driver board.

Still with no luck.

TheOwl
06-19-2009, 03:24 AM
I had this problem when I replaced the System Control not that long ago, but it turned out that I had forgot the CF card on the back of the SYS board.

Pulled it out of the old one, then put it in the new board and away the machine went.

tarzak911
06-22-2009, 10:38 AM
this is going sound far fetched have u replaced lamp and lamp inverter board in the scanner,, try this and let me know,

mrwho
06-22-2009, 03:16 PM
I had that problem once and it turned out to be the CF cards corrupted after an attempt at a firmware upgrade via USB pen drive. I had to pull out the CF cards and make a copy from a working machine.

thuo
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
i had a similar problem but with a different cause.there are drum potential sensors in the developing unit.if these sensors are dirty ,the machine will behave as you described.

masterteknicion
06-24-2009, 03:09 AM
I have down anything with inverter board, except disconnected it and the same thing. I cleaned the machine inside and out, also.

Today I went back with another nvram and image control board. And the same thing is still happening.

Support wants me to order a new image control cf card, and then if that doesn't work replace the printer control board.

I will keep you posted.

mrwho
06-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Don't you have access to another machine? I think you can just copy the CF cards if they're corrupt, you don't need to buy a new one (unless they are really damaged, but even then I suppose you could just buy a regular one and then copy it).

masterteknicion
06-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Finally.

Replaced the PRCB board and that took care of problem.
Just something to think about next time.

Thanks for all the replies.

Custom Search