PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c200 question

Custom Search

brent
06-19-2009, 10:47 PM
just set up this new c200 this afternoon. and the copy quality is horrible. Iset it up per the instructions and I am color certified. scarry.//// anyways there were a couple questions for you color experts. first off I actually put on the mb and the auto duplex before I set it up. that may have got me. so I set it up per instructions but in the last set of instructions there was a service call report I had to reproduce which printed fine. the the protocall trace. which did not print. and the other thing is the serial number imput. harder then hell to tell if the number is a zero or a o? I did not shut the machine off till I was all done. I am sure that I need to redo the start up instructioins. should I take the options back off to start over? thanks guy's

brent

brent
06-21-2009, 05:33 PM
my minolta rep is on vacation for 2 weeks. he is very good at this sort of problem. there are just too many open areas in the set up instructions... just thought one of you may have done this before. I am going to disconnect the options electrically and s tart over

happy fathers day

brent

brent
06-22-2009, 05:42 AM
worked on it today (sunday) and re set it up. works great now. I followed the set up instructions to the tee again. this time it took.

what a pain.

brent

Custom Search