PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350, soft switch settings

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Bizhub 350, soft switch settings.

Need a complete list with all possible soft switch settings for the Bizhub 350 please.

Many thanks in advance.

Hans
nospam@rex-technika.com

kmcopier
06-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Check your service manual there is the complete list.
Do you need a special soft switch? for something special?

Hansoon
06-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Check your service manual there is the complete list.
Do you need a special soft switch? for something special?

Not in our Service manual. Perhaps the European version is different?
Just like to have it for future purposes, but right now I like to know if the display of the electronic counters can be surpressed. Counters are showing wrong unlogical numbers differing greatly from the hardware counter which confuses the user.

Hans

copytechman
06-22-2009, 09:20 PM
The latest firmware apparently fixes those issues, unless your nvram has been replaced.

Regards!
A.

kmcopier
06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Yes copytechman is correct this bug is known. and fixed with the latest firmware.

Kmcopier

Hansoon
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
I've heard about that bug too but am VERY hesitating to do a firmware update these days. Had from the same customer a Di-3510 with firmware issues which I could not solve until now. Customer believes I f#cked it up :o:o Don't want to mess this machine too by doing any upgrade as long as it is "working". Have still very limited experience with these models yet. Would be happy if I could conceal the electronic counters for the moment until I become a little less nervous about these machines and will be able to address the issue later on.

Hans

pepper38_cnd
06-28-2009, 12:12 AM
The upgrade will fix it and your counters will come back to the propper state. Yes you are right if the firmware is really old you will have to do it instages to bring it to the latest.

Custom Search