PDA

View Full Version : 2300W service call 16H Replace Image transfer unit

Custom Search

sergueiXXX
06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
I have a problem with the printer.
Sticky label peeled off and was stuck to the image transfer unit and optical drum as well.
I carefully cleaned it off and now when I put all the bits back I could see only "service call 16H" error.
On this forum I saw that 350C image transfer unit has some fuse that needs to be replaced and after that it works fine.
I was just wondering if the image transfer unit on this printer has same option ar there is another solution for my problem.
To buy new image transfer unit is out of question as it costs more than the printer worth itself. The printer is pretty low used as it is only on second set of toners so fixing it would be really nice.

TheOwl
06-25-2009, 10:31 AM
The problem with your machine is that the ICQ isn't up to scratch or the trans belt wasn't installed properly.

Try removing the trans belt and inserting it again. If that doesn't work, then from memory there is a sensor on the belt and a clear plastic windows that can be cleaned.

Failing that, buy a new belt or a new machine.

Bizhub C350's are copiers, not printers so anything you read about them will not relate to your printer.

The consumables for these devices are expensive and there are very good reasons behind that.

1. The printer is a colour printer = four times the parts
2. The printer doesn't cost much to buy in the first place
3. For companies to make money back

Custom Search