PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C451

Custom Search

kldcopynprint
06-25-2009, 02:56 PM
I have a yellow line running threw the side of all my color copies. I can run blw no problem. If I run color to only one side of the sheet the line will eventually go away, but if I put color toner on the whole page again, the line returns. I'm thinking I need to clean something, how do I do that or if you have other suggestions to what may be causing my yellow line????? HELP

UPDATE
Okay here is a sample. This is from a booklet that I am trying to print. This morning I opened my machine, wiped down my yellow imaging unit, wiped down some rollers, ran some color copies on plain paper first and the line was gone. The booklets I am printing are on a double sided coated text paper. So when I changed my paper settings and tried to print the booklets the line came back. Now if I try to print on plain paper the line is still there. I'm not really sure what I did the first time to get rid of the line, but I was only able to print about 15 copies before the line came back??? The line feels a little crusty and if I wet a towel and try to wipe it off the coated paper it comes off.

Custom Search