PDA

View Full Version : C200- Reset Meter Counter

Custom Search

Morgales
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
we have a customer that went legal and need to re sell unit to recover cost current reading is 9438 i need to re set to reflect 0 please can some one advise if possible to reset to 0

minimerlin
07-01-2009, 08:13 PM
we have a customer that went legal and need to re sell unit to recover cost current reading is 9438 i need to re set to reflect 0 please can some one advise if possible to reset to 0
It is both illegal and immoral to do this if it was possible. This machine is a used item! Why not sell it as such!

fixthecopier
07-01-2009, 10:47 PM
YES! what he said. Do not ask. I wonder how long it will take for some ass to post the answer.

mrwho
07-01-2009, 11:23 PM
YES! what he said. Do not ask. I wonder how long it will take for some ass to post the answer.

I'll do it:

Correction fluid and magic marker! :D:D:D

copytechman
07-01-2009, 11:30 PM
lol! Your awsome!

A!

TheOwl
07-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Now, if we told you that, what is going to stop you from doing the same thing to all the copiers in your showroom???

You have a secondhand unit to sell, not a new one. This is the nature of the copier business and every now and then, you have to wear the cost of some things.

Better get used to it.

Fixthecopier - Exactly my point from the thread I started that kind of got a little out of control.

Morgales
07-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Sorry lads ,

You know how it goes, DIRECTORS DIRECTORS DIRECTORS requesting us to sometimes to the dishonest thing. We have at no stage ever reset any units as it does not work when it comes to service.

I was asked to ask and wasnt going to phone my other dealers or support guys.

I know some nvrams you can remove the batt for 48 hours and it reset's the counter. I didnt want to take a chance with a new unit and end up messing the nvram up.

Nearly wkend

mo0651
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!! Don't buy from this dealer!:eek:

Custom Search