PDA

View Full Version : Color Variation..

Custom Search

don
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Dear Friends,

I 'm running C350 KM which has a major problem of color variations.
I'm printing a card job in 21 ups,3 columns with 7 rows.
My image has a gradient color (Cyan). Also have problem with other colors.
The 1st column extreme left is dark in color,centre column is ok and 3rd is lighter. I've changed TB unit,Transfer roller and fuser assy too.Also have tried changing the D-max density,decreased LPH Rank valve. TCR level settings. Checked machine level. No problem with output voltage. After doing lot of adjustment problem is the same.

I appreciate if any feedback on this.

Warm Regards,

:)

minimerlin
07-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Have you made test prints, from tech mode , of single colors. That way you can find out which image unit is the faulty one.

jprecht
07-01-2009, 08:31 PM
u need to change out iu's till u find the culprit then go into tech rep mode and restabilize. suggest you do as previous post suggested and print out test patterns.
good luck jp

don
07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Dear friends,

I did print test pattern and internal service mode prints like halftone (single color) with different percentage.The single color CMYK print good without any variation.If I print a photo image I dont have any color Var. After changing all the consumables full calibration was performed and stabilization was carried out too. Color Var is seen on Gradation print and two color.

jprecht
07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
are you sending these "prints" through the fiery? or is this variance "off the glass"? if your test print color charts are fine there is something else going on here.:confused: reread your initial post you are printing cards and are having a "cyan" issue? are you sure it isn't a "properties" issue in your print que?

Bizhub
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Let me guess 250gsm card on a C350 and you are getting banding!
You have the wrong machine mate these machines are for office colour only, yes they will give you high quality prints but remember for high quality you will need to pay a high price.
Don't mess with TCR levels etc just grad the machine and fiery, also let us know exactly the paper weight and paper size and paper deck you are feeding from

nvram
07-06-2009, 08:08 PM
clean the earthing strip on the transfer/ sep unit

don
08-18-2009, 05:02 PM
I have cleanned all the contact strip. printing on 250gsm paper. Removed LPH assy and cleanned them. All my jobs are printed through EFI fiery.

Custom Search