PDA

View Full Version : di 3010 c0500 error

Custom Search

euro scott
07-02-2009, 02:00 PM
customer called in with a c0500 error. upon arrival the machine is hanging in initialization screen. machine will not enter tech rep, try to reset with soft reset button and it still hangs in initialization. i removed the fuser and it looks like new. the lamps test good and the thermistors look good too. machine is very low meter. please help. thanx

mo0651
07-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Reseat firmware card but take another one with you. We haven't had any of this model lose the nvram, but you never can tell. Make sure there is no paper jammed anywhere in the machine.:cool:

fixthecopier
07-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Did you know that if you open and close the door on the right, when the 500 code is showing, it will go to the abort mode and you can get the reset screen from there.

harry2007
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
try this:

open the right door, turn on the copier,push the trouble switch, press 3 key,insert service password-END-,press trouble reset, wait until warm-up, when show "please close section indicated" close right door.
Check also if the right door close properly the switch between power supply and fusing lamp.
If don't work rewrite the firmware.

djwhoo
08-16-2013, 12:38 PM
hi.. quick question... to remove the fuser on the di3010 do you have to take off the front panel to get the fuser lamp wires off? or can you pull the fuser out after you pull the two wire harnesses in the rear, then have enough slack to pull the wires in the front.. thanks

djwhoo
08-16-2013, 12:39 PM
how do i remove the fuser.. 2 screws, 2 harnesses in the back.... front panel off? or no...?

copier addict
08-16-2013, 04:16 PM
There are no harnesses on the back. They are to the right and left of fuser. Remove cover to the right of fuser, two screws. Remove cover above and left of fuser, one screw. Remove switchback assembly, four screws and two connectors. Remove fuser, two screws and four connectors.

JustManuals
08-16-2013, 08:56 PM
how do i remove the fuser.. 2 screws, 2 harnesses in the back.... front panel off? or no...?

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

djwhoo
08-17-2013, 02:34 AM
There are no harnesses on the back. They are to the right and left of fuser. Remove cover to the right of fuser, two screws. Remove cover above and left of fuser, one screw. Remove switchback assembly, four screws and two connectors. Remove fuser, two screws and four connectors.

Hey thanks!!! I appreciate it!!!

Custom Search