PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350

Custom Search

salmoz
07-05-2009, 10:19 AM
IŽ end user but being in a small city of mozambique I must solve most of the problems by myself. I got 4 bizhub 350 and 3 out of 4 have got problems with the developing units and motors. One has now started to give an abort code when copyng from adf not from glass. The machine give the code , prints a black paper then restart. Can anyone help with this?

minimerlin
07-05-2009, 10:48 AM
If you post the code details and tell us the other problems in more detail , then maybe somebody could help.

salmoz
07-05-2009, 11:06 AM
well thanks for reply the abort code is 0x00 dc 0652, then prints a black copy, restarts, but this happen just when scanning from the ADF. About the developing units I descovered that the two small protections inside the developing unit keep exiting from the right location and the copy is dirty with dots and lines. Moreover both main and image units motors are suffering ,~I reckon because of this.

albasoul06
07-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Reseat the memory module or replace failed module or install memory in the correct slot

fixthecopier
07-05-2009, 03:30 PM
On the machine that prints black copies from the ADF, check the scanner lock on the left side of the ADF. If it is turned in the lock position, it keeps the scanner from going to the position to scan from the ADF.

Custom Search