PDA

View Full Version : C350 missing developer

Custom Search

laxman
07-07-2009, 01:22 PM
I am having a problem of missing developer from the developing cylinder of either of the colour or black unit from the outer end(unit end toward door).
When I change the unit it works perfrctly, the problem comes regularly and i have to change the unit, which in turn increase the running cost of machine, please help me on this. Is there any solution to it?

mrwho
07-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Did you check for developer on the waste toner bottle (dip a screwdriver with a magnetized tip inside - if it comes out with developer, you'll know)?

It's either that (high-voltage problems) or your machine is not level, making the developer go all the way into one of the extremities (if you level the developer by shaking lightly the IU, does the problem go away temporarily?).

minimerlin
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Check the transfer belt unit, I have found some that can cause the problem you describe...the pressure roller system can break.

laxman
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Did you check for developer on the waste toner bottle (dip a screwdriver with a magnetized tip inside - if it comes out with developer, you'll know)?

It's either that (high-voltage problems) or your machine is not level, making the developer go all the way into one of the extremities (if you level the developer by shaking lightly the IU, does the problem go away temporarily?).

Thanks,

I will check for the level of machine, i think it may be the problem and also for the developer in waste box.
please tell me if i found developer in waste bottle what should i do to prevent that?

laxman
07-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Check the transfer belt unit, I have found some that can cause the problem you describe...the pressure roller system can break.

thanks,
Sorry i could not understand you. as when i am changing the IU it works perfectly. please explain me what you are suggesting me.

minimerlin
07-09-2009, 09:35 PM
If the transfer unit is faulty, this can cause uneven image transfer. When you change the image unit the fault goes away for a time until the unit looses the dev.

Are you a copier engineer?

laxman
07-10-2009, 02:44 PM
If the transfer unit is faulty, this can cause uneven image transfer. When you change the image unit the fault goes away for a time until the unit looses the dev.

Are you a copier engineer?

yes i am a copier engineer. new on konica minolta machines.I will change transfer belt unit and will study the progress.

edmund
07-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I agree with mrwho. If there could a voltage bias contact problem.The C350 are common for developer consumption for the PH unit drive board underneath blows ICP's and this courses developer consumption

thuo
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
I had a similar problem . i replaced all imaging units but after a week the developer was missing from one side only to realize the machine was not seated on a level floor.after moving the machine to a level ground problem has never recurred.

thuo
07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
I had a similar problem . i replaced all imaging units but after a week the developer was missing from one side only to realize the machine was not seated on a level floor.after moving the machine to a level ground problem has never recurred.

Custom Search