PDA

View Full Version : urgence

Custom Search

zaza
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
hi all technician ...so l have copiers machine minolta EP3010 ..and if l started the first copy the scanner move perfectely but if l started 5 copy ..the first copy is perfect but in the second the scanner return back step by step and stoped there and blocked ....can you healpe me please ...and if you have the manual can you sent me please ....thx adfance :o

eg101
07-08-2009, 07:10 PM
What's an EP3010?

zaza
07-08-2009, 07:16 PM
ok friend ..it is copiers machine MINOLTA EP 3010 have you any idea to healpe me .:rolleyes:

emujo
07-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Are you popping any error codes that might help us help you? And I think you mean the EP1030 or 1030F Ed

zaza
07-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Are you popping any error codes that might help us help you? And I think you mean the EP1030 or 1030F Ed
well be back friend technician but ...l don't recived any ideal respons ..so l don't have any code error for my minolta EP1030 but l have peroblems in scanner section ...if l programmed serial copy the scanner don't return in the first line he stoped in the middel..please can you healpe me ....l'm waiting .:o

Rudi
07-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Check on the right hand side of the machine there is a scanner shaft with 2 pulleys where the cables run on just tighten the screws on those pulleys.
p.s You have to take the cover off first.

zaza
07-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Check on the right hand side of the machine there is a scanner shaft with 2 pulleys where the cables run on just tighten the screws on those pulleys.
p.s You have to take the cover off first.
thx lot my dear friend rudi but l think if l have the manual it's very necessary ..please if you have it sent me that in my email mecanographe@gmail.com :rolleyes:

JustManuals
07-09-2009, 11:56 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

zaza
07-10-2009, 12:14 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.comoh friend paul thx lot for your requests ..but l recived this manual in this instant with my dear friend technician by free version and l can resalte this problems ...don't worry it have many friend technician can healpe me and by free ..don't forget l'm technician zaza and l have many technician friend in our COPYTECHNET web site ....it have more better friend can collaborated together not same with yourself ..verygood chance and good luck .:rolleyes:

gerhardd
07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I worked a lot on the model you are encountering problems with. Normally the fault you experiance have to do with the shaft where the scanner move on. Take out the shaft, clean it with brasso, or something similar, and oil it, then it should stop. That shaft gets little pit marks that causes the scanner to get sticky movement. In our case, we normally replaced the shaft where the scanner move on.

Hope this will help. It do not sound if any thing is blown.

zaza
07-10-2009, 04:17 PM
[B]ok friend technician gerhardd me l'm technician too in copiers machine and l have more experiance but you know it have many problems can do it Although I have experience that the repair of machine..well thank you very much dear friend and l'm very happy for your assistance . so l can try it this solution to resalte my problems ok ./B]
I worked a lot on the model you are encountering problems with. Normally the fault you experiance have to do with the shaft where the scanner move on. Take out the shaft, clean it with brasso, or something similar, and oil it, then it should stop. That shaft gets little pit marks that causes the scanner to get sticky movement. In our case, we normally replaced the shaft where the scanner move on.

Hope this will help. It do not sound if any thing is blown.

Custom Search