PDA

View Full Version : KM BizHub 162 : Error code C0500

Custom Search

azhartm
07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
KM BizHub 162 : Error code C0500 . Help... plzzz
i have one complaint for 162 when the machine is on showing c0500. i also chaged the ufr,thermisor & reset (stop key long press).but now the code is still there. the machine is showing this code & automatically go to off . give me the expert suggections
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Juggy
07-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi you need to reset the code. Switch on the machine pressing stop and reset

nvram
07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
look at the metal actuator situated on the top of the rhs door, this activates the interlock switch, take the back panel off to view, if it does not interlock the machine will think the door is open and code up

TheOwl
07-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Try holding down the Stop key and while holding it down, turn the machine on.

If the code still comes up, make sure that all the connectors are connected correctly on the fuser. There are two on the left side of the fuser as you look at it from the rear and one connector that goes to the power supply for the fuser lamp.

moonwalker3778
07-09-2009, 06:12 AM
did you crosschecked Power supply unit or not,if PU is ok follow the suggestion of NVRAM(member).

azhartm
07-11-2009, 05:39 PM
did you crosschecked Power supply unit or not,if PU is ok follow the suggestion of NVRAM(member).
thank u for ur valuable reply the power supply board is defective and rat is cut the wires lu cable.but now the machine is working no image in print & copy .only plain paper coming outside i had change the laser unit & Cable But still no image Please give me a valuablre reply

TheOwl
07-12-2009, 11:48 PM
If you remove the back cover off the machine and take the fuser out, you will see an earth plate on the left hand side that it for the transfer.

Make sure that this earth plate is properly fitted and is earthed correctly.

Custom Search