PDA

View Full Version : Service Manual for Gestetner 3255.

Custom Search

Viperhawke
01-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Hey, anyone have the Gestetner 3255 service manual? Or one of a sister model?

Thanks!

suckis
01-15-2007, 01:14 AM
I have it Viperhawke but ... did you registered here for this?

Viperhawke
01-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I have it Viperhawke but ... did you registered here for this?

No sir, I did not. I am actually a pc tech, but many of my clients have asked me for larger machines and I have always just referred them elsewhere. But, recently I was sold a Gestetner 3255 for a pretty low price(it was owned by a client and being discarded for problems). Anyway, I took it home and realized this is a pretty interesting machine, pretty much a computer. So now, I have decided to learn how to repair and service these machines so I can begin to sell/lease and ALSO service them. I actually am trying to get into the business. There is a tech on these forums whom I have been getting some quick informal training from, TechCec, he's been talking to me over the phone and kind of showing me the ropes and has been most helpful. Anyway, I needed the manual because I don't know much about this machine yet, I know it gives several error codes, which Cecil is sending me the "code cheat sheet" for. And then I have to figure out how to repair those codes and where to get the parts needed to do those repairs. Thus I requested the manual. You can PM me if you want to call me, and maybe help me a little since you seem to know this machine. I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance for your time.
-Fahad

suckis
01-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Details with a PM.

Custom Search