PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7135 trouble

Custom Search

seth69
07-09-2009, 02:13 PM
I've Konica7135, yesterday i changed drum fixing etc. than copier went error. it says "right top cover open" and stops. i cant do anything please help.......

mrwho
07-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Right top cover? I assume you're just translating from your language to english.

Could you please change the machine language to English and tell us exactly what is the error the machine's showing?

seth69
07-09-2009, 03:19 PM
thank you for intrest my question.
mach says "please close top right side cover ''

mrwho
07-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Well, on the right side the machine really only has one cover, which is the ADU door (unless you have a DB, but even then the machine's cover is the top one). So I can only guess that you have something wrong with the sensor that detects the state of the right side door. Check for the sensor working on the 47 mode (try to swap it with another similar sensor), and you can also verify if the sensor's connector is well inserted and, while you're at it, check for pinched wires and, as a last resort, check also for blown ICPs on the boards.

seth69
07-09-2009, 03:31 PM
thanks alot mrwho
i tried door switch its ok.
i ll try ICPs

mrwho
07-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Before going there, check also if the door is activating the sensor correctly (could be bent or something like that). If you put a piece of paper on the sensor, does the machine stop complaining?

seth69
07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
door sensor is not a sensor its a mechanic switch. i can on/off with my hand. its ok

tech51
07-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Does it have a finisher fitted? I cant remember if its the same unit but 7145 used to give this message when the finisher jam clearance guides were out of place. Failing that I would disconnect the doc feeder, finisher and the drawer base(if fitted) to see if fault is definatly in the main body.

seth69
07-10-2009, 07:52 AM
i havent got finisher or feeder

mrwho
07-10-2009, 08:02 AM
door sensor is not a sensor its a mechanic switch. i can on/off with my hand. its ok

If you can actuate the switch with your hand but the machine still shows the error, the sensor could be either damaged or disconnected, or you could have a shorted wire or blown fuse.

If you can actuate the switch with your hand and the machine stops showing the error, then you could have a bent actuator.

When all else fails, try to flash the firmware on the machine - I've seen corrupt firmware cause a lot of strange symptoms.

seth69
07-25-2009, 08:46 AM
thank u for ur support,
i found trouble and fixed it,
where ??? :)))
the thermistor of fuser section was out of work, thats it!!!
i borrowed same model and tested all modules. when fuser unit changed error missed...

Custom Search