PDA

View Full Version : km 162 no image in print & copy

Custom Search

azhartm
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
km 162 no image in print & copy

i first time complaint for 162. taken copy & print the output is blank (white )paper only. i already change laser unit & cable but same output .give a valuable reply

jeroen2005
07-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Is there an image on the drum if you create a jam.Try replacing the PC unit.

raja
07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
km 162 no image in print & copy

i first time complaint for 162. taken copy & print the output is blank (white )paper only. i already change laser unit & cable but same output .give a valuable reply

1.try to take report prints, before taking copies,
2.try to interchange the IU and check in other machine.

as previously suggested by another member, try to stop the machine while printing/copying.

mrwho
07-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I had that problem once - turned out, it was the ground terminal inside the drum that wasn't making proper contact (because I had stuck a longish screwdriver in the drum's hole to support it while I rotated it by hand).

Check the drum's ground terminal, or else try to exchange the drum - or entire IU as was already suggested - to see if that's the cause.

nvram
07-12-2009, 11:06 PM
check the contacts on the door/main body these supply power to the transfer roller

TheOwl
07-12-2009, 11:52 PM
I have replied to the other thread which you asked this question, but if you remove the rear cover and the fuser unit, you will see a ground plate for the transfer. Make sure this is sitting correctly and getting a proper gound connection.

abilashvk
07-14-2009, 02:38 AM
hi friend,
'the owl' said correct.Also both thread seems discussing same story of problem.You have to check PWB-M( as a rat on his escape sequence may bit & shorted an wires-off which some, you have already overcame by replacing laser unit etc.,) and all the wiring for any future shorting problems.Also insulate/replace any suspected wire harness

Custom Search