01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey fellas ....

I need Service Manual for MINOLTA EP-5320 even in Pdf. format
will appreciate any help
Thanks
technostone@gmail.com

servando
01-11-2007, 03:24 AM
I have a disassembly manual for an EP4000/5000. If you want it let me know.
fmi15*mac.com or servando@mac.com

higherlevel
01-11-2007, 05:25 AM
I used to work on those Analog machines...I checked the KonicaMinolta Service Web Site.....with no service Manual listed....:mad:

I emailed Tech Support about it...

:)

Technostone
01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I have a disassembly manual for an EP4000/5000. If you want it let me know.
fmi15*mac.com or servando@mac.com

Thanks Servando ...
Maybe it help , if you can e-mail me it will be great
technostone@gmail.com

or tell me were can I download directly ...
Appreciate

Technostone
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I used to work on those Analog machines...I checked the KonicaMinolta Service Web Site.....with no service Manual listed....:mad:

I emailed Tech Support about it...

:)

Yeah "Higherlevel" ... you are right
A few time ago a checked too ... and they didn't have
your supporting e-mail to them will encourage Minolta to post it in their web
Thanks for your support

higherlevel
01-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Tech Support said not available for this manual...:(

What do you need to know...I have a contact who has a manual from where I used to work...:D

Technostone
01-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Tech Support said not available for this manual...:(

What do you need to know...I have a contact who has a manual from where I used to work...:D

Basically are 2 points ...
1- Whats the separation that i need to leave between the blade and the magnetized ink drum ... it's loosing some ink powder... I used a piece of paper thick as a gauge but it was a wild guessing.
2- When I start the machine ... it wont ... and come out the advise "C920" ... I notice that one of the paper drawers when the machine start the activation, the engaging system in her back, start jumping over the drawer pinion, I disassembled it, checked, cleaned, lubricated, cleaned all the drawer and still keeps jumping ... (the other two drawers work well) I even left the drawer opened at the activation to leave a free running but it shut down the same, I don't know if its some Relay, that could be gone, or what ?

Well , I thank you guys for any help in advance

servando
01-14-2007, 12:06 AM
I sent you all I have on the Ep4000/5000 hope it helps

Servando

servando
01-14-2007, 07:25 AM
I tried to email the manuals but I guess they were to big so I have posted them here: http://homepage.mac.com/servando/FileSharing2.html (http://homepage.mac.com/servando/FileSharing2.html)

I also intended to post all my manuals here

copyman
01-14-2007, 01:29 PM
the 4000/5000 manual will not help you, the 5320 is a completely different animal. the space between the mag roller & doctor blade is done with a jig and the measurement is not in the manual just how to do it with the jig. you will just have to try using different feeler gauges until you get it right, adjust both sides evenly with the gauges. the 920 code is usually the white lift gear under the metal plate in drawer or the lift motor on rear side of copier. you should be able to reset this while leaving that paper drawer open and it should work.

romeo
01-14-2007, 02:07 PM
analog model is Agfa X300

Technostone
01-28-2007, 06:35 PM
the 4000/5000 manual will not help you, the 5320 is a completely different animal. the space between the mag roller & doctor blade is done with a jig and the measurement is not in the manual just how to do it with the jig. you will just have to try using different feeler gauges until you get it right, adjust both sides evenly with the gauges. the 920 code is usually the white lift gear under the metal plate in drawer or the lift motor on rear side of copier. you should be able to reset this while leaving that paper drawer open and it should work.

Thanks for the advices "Copyman"
About the "920" I already done that maneuver but it still failing , if I leave the drawer open, and even if the lift motor keep running freely , the relay keep jumping-off ... anyway I'll keep trying ...
Appreciate

Technostone
02-21-2007, 04:51 PM
On 2/15/07, Gus Mulko <gus_mulko@ sent useful help
About the EP-5320 / EP-5420 old technical bulletins

Thanks Claudio ...
I,m printing them right now
I'm sure they will help a lot
and with your permission i will keep those in case some fella at www.copytechnet.com need in the future
Appreciate

Custom Search