PDA

View Full Version : Need engine release 27 Bizhub 6500

Custom Search

maxtrax
07-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi,

Can someone tell me how i can get engine software release 27? I only have Release 40/41 and 50. I need it for a customer that is telling me he had less paper jams before i upgraded the machine to R50. If i have firmware R27 i can show him that he is wrong and that R50 isn't part of his problem but his paper is.

mrwho
07-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi,

Can someone tell me how i can get engine software release 27? I only have Release 40/41 and 50. I need it for a customer that is telling me he had less paper jams before i upgraded the machine to R50. If i have firmware R27 i can show him that he is wrong and that R50 isn't part of his problem but his paper is.

I can supply you with it (check your PM soon), but what are the jams that your customer is experiencing?

maxtrax
07-17-2009, 06:18 AM
Thanks mr who, i will try it.

His problem is that when prints on chromolux paper the toner is not fusing onto the paper even do i have set al fuser temp setting in process to max, also tryed it on min and several other settings but notting is helping the toner won't stay on the paper. He has also problems when he uses several offset papers that he uses for his offset press and that kind of paper always jams in the duplex section and if i use that paper on other C6500 machines it also jams. Now he complains that his problems started up when i upgraded the engine to R50 and heclaims he never had this problems before on R27?

I can't believe this is true but i am willing to try it.

mrwho
07-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Brrr... I had a customer like that. It's partly the reason why I quit and went to another company!

Good luck with that!

Custom Search