PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250

Custom Search

vijaysharma
07-21-2009, 03:37 AM
Hi friend,
In bizhub 250 machine shows massages “pulled out the selected tray and reload the paper tray”.
In this machine when I place original on the original glass or RADF and press start button for more than one copy (original paper size and paper in the tray size is same) machine start copying but after one copy machine stop and shows the massage “pulled out the selected tray and reload the paper tray”.:o :o :o

pajeroid
07-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Does this happen for all trays or only one? Can you use the bypass tray for example?

mrwho
07-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi friend,
In bizhub 250 machine shows massages “pulled out the selected tray and reload the paper tray”.
In this machine when I place original on the original glass or RADF and press start button for more than one copy (original paper size and paper in the tray size is same) machine start copying but after one copy machine stop and shows the massage “pulled out the selected tray and reload the paper tray”.:o :o :o

There are some modifications for the trays because they tend to crack. Check if your paper tray is broken. If so, there are a couple of countermeasures to solve that.
You can also swap the 1st and 2nd trays to see if the problem is tray related or not!

vijaysharma
07-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your replies guy
1. I checked it from all tray ( 1st & 2nd tray and bypass also) but the problem is same.
2. I swap the tray from same machine and another machine.:(

pajeroid
07-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Check which paper types you have set on the trays....

Press the paper icon, select a tray, select Change Tray Settings and make sure Normal or Plain Paper is selected.

moonwalker3778
07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
check the tray at righside it must be cracked or else reload the firmware to fix the prob.

fixthecopier
07-23-2009, 10:58 PM
When the machine argues with you about paper size, it is confused. On the control panel you should check the paper size the machine thinks is in the tray. If it is wrong then you could have a problem with the actuator behind the tray. I have had these get stuck. It is unlikely that they would be stuck in both trays at the same time. I would upgrade the firmware and if that did not work, maybe the reg clutch?

Kevin Ransom
07-23-2009, 11:03 PM
check that the paper is actually cut to the specification size that is entered on the copier. hand cut paper or poorly cut paper may not be the
exact size the label says.

texchar555
07-24-2009, 02:09 AM
make sure paper size and media type are set . ???? is the counter counting print outs?

vijaysharma
07-24-2009, 04:34 AM
Thanks to everyone for replies,
Previously i mention that paper in the tray and original size is same and if you go for different size paper the answer is same ( A4 to A4,A3 to A3,FLS to FLS and B4 to B4). Paper is not hand cut its from company and most trusted brand.
Can i change the media type in the tray 1 & 2 perhaps its not possible if it possible then tell me its procedure how to change except bypass tray. :(

Custom Search