PDA

View Full Version : Toner Add 650, 5510 No Exist?

Custom Search

xpress
07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Can't find a software method of adding toner besides my 100 blank sheets.
no 650 switches but the 5510 has 27-2 " Toner supply operation (use prohibited)". Don't here it adding toner if on. Any other way?

fixthecopier
07-21-2009, 10:32 PM
on machines like these, the machine adds toneras it needs. Manually adding toner would throw off the calibrations. If you feel the need to adjust, you would run the carriage set mode. If you are trying to add toner to make your copies darker, you may be low on developer.

mtech
07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Kind of like FIXTHECOPIER says, Why do you want to add toner in the first place? I have never needed to do this. Is there a problem with the toner supply? Please explain?

xpress
07-22-2009, 06:43 PM
WE fix old copiers, not really servicing new ones, So i need a method to add toner like the bizhubs "Toner Replenish", WE get a lot of machines that had tonor hopper motor dead or clogged toner parts, broken DV gears, ect.
I just am tired of pulling them out, adding toner manually, making a mess, then back in the machine.

I know it adds it automatically, but when It can't I want a software way to tell it to, Id just change it for a minuet or so to get some toner built up in the hopper and the DV, insted of doing it all by hand.

fixthecopier
07-22-2009, 10:27 PM
the best bet would be to run the carriage set over and over, maybe 3 or 4 times, and it will add what it needs to make a good copy.

Custom Search