PDA

View Full Version : konica 7135

Custom Search

toshiba
07-26-2009, 02:26 PM
hi friends,
i got F-26-3, F-28-3, F-23-1. I replaced developer. m/c is getting ready but when i tried to copy, the paper jamming near drum, all developer attracted onto the drum & the m/c gives errors. suggestions please!

mrwho
07-26-2009, 05:56 PM
It's hard to come up with a single cause for all those symptoms, but I can leave here suggestions for each one of those, and then you can use them to reach your own conclusions:

F26-3:

DESCRIPTION: F26-3 at power up.
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Abnormal output from TDS sensor (toner density sensor). TDS output ripple voltage failed to reach 0.5V DC.
Check the wires at the TDS sensor board for damage. Replace the TDS sensor (p/n 26NA88040) as needed.
2. The cleaning blade has flipped preventing the main motor from turning.

DESCRIPTION: F26-3 at power up.
CAUSE: The toner supply unit (p/n 26WA-3200) is bound up preventing toner from being added to the developer unit.
SOLUTION: Replace the toner supply unit.

F28-3:

DESCRIPTION: F28-3 during copy process.
CAUSE: Failed High Voltage Power Supply (HVPS).
SOLUTION: Replace the High Voltage Power Supply (p/n 26NA84011).
Note: Before replacing the High Voltage Power Supply, ensure that the T/S corona and the high voltage casing exhibit no signs of arcing.

F23-1:

DESCRIPTION: F23-01 displayed after installing a new drum carriage.
CAUSE: Incorrect drum carriage was installed.
SOLUTION: Install the correct drum carriage (p/n 26WA-9900).

DESCRIPTION: F23-1 at power up.
CAUSE: The PCL connector is disconnected or the PCL has failed.
SOLUTION: Ensure the PCL connector is connected or replace the PCL (p/n 26NA-2510).

Developer on copies:

DESCRIPTION: Developer on the trail edge of copies after corona currents and developer bias have already been confirmed.
CAUSE: Memory parameter board has failed causing voltages to vary during machine operation.
SOLUTION: Replace the memory parameter board (p/n 26NA-9110).

DESCRIPTION: Developer spewing from the developer unit.
CAUSE: The drum counter has not been reset after replacing the drum.
SOLUTION: Ensure that the drum is replaced every 200,000 copies or prints, and that the drum counter is reset each time the drum is replaced. To reset the drum counter perform the following:
1. Access the 36 mode (power the copier ON, while pressing the 3 and 6 keys).
2. Select Counter clear.
3. Select Drum counter.
4. Select YES.
5. Power the copier OFF/ON to return to normal copy mode.

So, with all that, my first bet would be that you're having a problem with high voltage currents arcing to the machine's chassis. Inspect the coronas, as well as the transfer and separation corona location (the door that covers the drum) and the casing in the ADU door (on the inside of the door, a black L-shaped case with four contacts near the open/close handle) for arcing points.

Good luck!

fishleg
07-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Just the obvious just make sure you have reran the dev with an ok result by going into 36 mode hv adjust then L detect.

If its jamming at the drum then this could possibly be due to voltage arcing out easiest way to check this is to do the copy again with out the transfer installed if it still jams could possibly be the door connector.

Dev on the actual copies, the only time I have seen that is when someone put in the wrong dev or could be because of none ok result from L detect so dev counter is not what it should be. If your not getting an OK result and its jamming I'd make sure the main motor is actually turning which could cause all those minus the f28-3.

Good luck m8 keep us posted.

toshiba
07-27-2009, 09:36 AM
thanks guys. I'll try all these and will revert back to you.

Custom Search