PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 with access codes locking up

Custom Search

Jack Reacher
07-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi Guys, has anyone seen or fixed this problem? A school with a lot of access codes has a bizhub c350 and when they go to print out the access code usage it says printing and just sits there. Apparently it used to take 2 or 3 minutes for them to print out but now even half an hour it is still locked up. You can go into the job queue and delete the job BUT even after you do delete the job, the machine won't be able to copy. You can put something on the glass and hit copy and all it will do is say printing (it won't even scan the original). So until you turn it off and back on you can't copy. Have reset the access code usage counts but still no luck. Any idea's??? P.S. It has a fiery but probably irrelevant

mrwho
07-27-2009, 09:20 AM
I couldn't find your exact problem, but I found something similar. I don't know, maybe it IS what's troubling you:

DESCRIPTION: When printing the EKC Volume Track Data list the machine locks up and must be rebooted.CAUSE: A User Account exists with no associated password.
SOLUTION: Create a password for the User Account or delete the User Account.

Good luck!

buster68
07-27-2009, 06:37 PM
This was a common problem with the C350. I'm not sure if a firmware update will fix it.

It only happens when an account is deleted before it's counter was cleared.

At this point, the only way to fix it is to wipe out all the accounts, turn account track off, reboot the copier, turn account track back on and then reenter the accounts.

Custom Search