PDA

View Full Version : minolta cf 2002

Custom Search

lightningjeremy
07-28-2009, 02:58 PM
i have a customer with a cf 2002 that is interested in a service contract. the machine will need some work to get it up to my standards. copy quality is poor(looks like it needs a set of imaging units). how good are these machines? i'm not a fan of minoltas but am willing to work on it to keep the customer happy. any info would be great. thanx

TheOwl
07-29-2009, 12:13 AM
It would depend on how many copies the machine has done, what sort of contract you wanted to offer the customer and if the machine is in good repair.

Personally, I would suggest that you don't put the machine on to a contract due to the age of the device. We don't have any CF2002's in the field any more and we are slowly getting rid of the C350's (even though the C350's are a great machine).

Anything that old, we would have on a 'Do and Charge' basis and try to get our client to upgrade machines.

fixthecopier
07-29-2009, 03:00 AM
They are great machines. If you want to impress your customer, I have 2 brand new cf2002's for sale. We removed the print controller but the box is complete and everything new. If this is something you would be interested in, let me know. I will sell for $1500 each. Think of the cost of a new transfer belt, fuser , 4 iu's, paper feed , ect. You can safely make some maintenance money with a brand new box.

Custom Search