PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C20 jams

Custom Search

_rafa_
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM
hello everyone;
excuse me, my English is very bad

my printer bizhub C20 brand and there is no paper jam, the same three-machine.

can someone help me.

thank's

chexin51
07-29-2009, 09:26 PM
In order to help you we need more information. What does the display say in plain English ? Then we can look it up in the Service Manual to help you.
Does the paper feed into the machine and then jam or does it not feed ?
Did you follow the installation instructions that came with the machine exactly ? Sometimes we can overlook a small piece of packing foam that can prevent proper paper feed.

markay
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
ola!

puedes escribir tu problema en espanol, pues yo lo entiendo mas o menos (soy portugues)! e puedo traducirlo para los tecnicos online.

obrigado!

chexin51
07-30-2009, 01:03 AM
Sorry but I can only read English or French so I not sure what you're saying.

_rafa_
07-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Gracias Markay.
El problema es que la maquina está trabajando normalmente y de repente da atasco, lo buscas en el recorrido del papel y no hay ningún papel. Y la unica forma de quitar el mensaje es apagando y encendiendo, ya que con abrir puertas no es suficiente.
Estuve mirando alguna modifcación de la maquina y lo unico es la presión de la rueda de freno del cajón, aun quitando presión sigue dando atascos.
Espero que me entiendas y puedas traducirlo.
Un saludo y gracias.

donaldtex
07-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Prueba sitio en espanol para tecnicos de copaidoras

YoReparo - Foros - Reparación de Fotocopiadoras (http://yoreparo.com/foros/reparacion_de_fotocopiadoras/index.html)

SPANISH SPEAKIN TECHS HABLA ESPANOL;)

markay
07-30-2009, 10:33 PM
ola rafa!

como donaldtex he dicho, lo mejor es mirar el sitio YoReparo - Foros - Reparación de Fotocopiadoras (http://yoreparo.com/foros/reparacion_de_fotocopiadoras/index.html).

pero voy traducir para ingles, lo que has dicho, tu problema.

Hi, rafa has the following problem on his machine...

while printing, sometimes, all of a sudden, the printer stops and indicates a paper jam. but when he checks for the jam, there is no paper jamming the machine. the only way to erase the error, is by turning the power switch off (the paper jam message will not disappear by simply opening and closing the front door panel.)
he says changing the fuser pressure, but still appears with a jam message.

could it be some dirty sensor?

any ideas?

rgds
markay

chexin51
07-31-2009, 02:04 AM
In order to troubleshoot a jam problem we must know exactly where the machine is detecting the jam. When the machine jams, the display will indicate what type of jam has occurred.
With the machine in a ready to print condition, switch the language default of the machine to English, then try to print until it jams, then read the message on the display and write it on a piece of paper. Now send us the exact message the machine displayed when it jammed. Then we can start to systematically attack the problem with the help of the Service Manual.
We can then offer a logical suggestion of what could be the problem.
Help me help you.

Custom Search