PDA

View Full Version : c-6101 on bizhub420

Custom Search

biser
07-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Му bizhub 420 is down some times ago. After PS the on LED on the display panel is on. Device is not initialized. I am find trouble on the OACB - power on cpu has been 1.5v (need 2.1v). Replacement aic1085 on oacb solve this problem. Now after PS on bizhub start initialization and machine displayed c-6101. As it to solve?? On DCPS no line 24v. How to check up working capacity DCPS without replacement on new? Pleace share reasons?
I am sorry, my english is bad!
Thanks!

sprawl
07-30-2009, 01:03 PM
MAybe this help you forward(see the attachment)..

biser
07-30-2009, 02:55 PM
MAybe this help you forward(see the attachment)..
thank you, but I read service manual. On PRCB after power on blinking red diodes. On contacts 24v is 0.9v. In this manual I find:
"Turning ON the power switch...
In this way, OACB sends out a control signal to the DC power supply (DCPS) and
DCPS supplies each power source of 12V DC and 5V DC to all boards and optional devices, including the printer control board (PRCB).
After that, OACB sends out to DCPS a control signal that generates a 24V DC power source, which is supplied
to all drive boards and optional devices."
May be problem nevertheless in OACB...?

xmasvn
08-02-2009, 03:58 PM
could you share service manual of bizhub 420

my email atn15@yahoo.com.au

thanks

donkeysean
12-04-2009, 06:17 PM
could you help me with this service manual too?
donkey.sean@gmail.com
thanks a lot!

Morlock49
12-04-2009, 09:33 PM
thank you, but I read service manual. On PRCB after power on blinking red diodes. On contacts 24v is 0.9v. In this manual I find:
"Turning ON the power switch...
In this way, OACB sends out a control signal to the DC power supply (DCPS) and
DCPS supplies each power source of 12V DC and 5V DC to all boards and optional devices, including the printer control board (PRCB).
After that, OACB sends out to DCPS a control signal that generates a 24V DC power source, which is supplied
to all drive boards and optional devices."
May be problem nevertheless in OACB...?

Have you checked for a short circuit to one of the motors or clutches, because with only 0.9volts on the supply line it could be that.

Custom Search