PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 211 Grey/Fading text and backgrounds

Custom Search

soltec
07-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi People,

Got a Bizhub 211 causing problems. I know this is a very basic machine, however, IM STUCK!

At first it was producing pure black prints and copies so i changed the HV Unit and that solved the problem, ever since then all test patterns printed off and any of the customers prints are grey/faint. We changed th HV again and was still doing the same problem. Then we changed the MFP Board and then still doing the same problem. We also put two brand new Imaging Units in it and its still doing the same problem. We cleaned the Print Head and its still doing the same problem. There is 24v going from MFP to HV boards and im still stuck!

Any ideas people!

Bizhub
07-30-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi People,

Got a Bizhub 211 causing problems. I know this is a very basic machine, however, IM STUCK!

At first it was producing pure black prints and copies so i changed the HV Unit and that solved the problem, ever since then all test patterns printed off and any of the customers prints are grey/faint. We changed th HV again and was still doing the same problem. Then we changed the MFP Board and then still doing the same problem. We also put two brand new Imaging Units in it and its still doing the same problem. We cleaned the Print Head and its still doing the same problem. There is 24v going from MFP to HV boards and im still stuck!

Any ideas people!

Stop the image on the drum and see if the blacks are solid. Check that you have connected the HV terminals correctly. Also check the transfer roller for contamination or damage -- would be best to change the transfer roller.

Good Luck

abilashvk
07-31-2009, 01:01 AM
hi,
yes, change trnsfr roller.also the steel like contact on end of trnsfr roller assy,. should come in contact with a strip just bellow PC drum.even with new roller if you are not getting contacts then adjust door slightly.then check for any bend/deformation of contact plate inside the machine(very next to the door, above sync,. roller -under a yellow HV caution label).observe the contact in a working machine and re-fix ,bye:)

Custom Search